Centra Tokens are decentralized ERC20 tokens that run on the Ethereum Network. Once you own a CTR Token you may transfer it to any wallet of your choice just like any other ERC20 Token on the Ethereum Network.
To transfer your Centra ERC20 Tokes in MyEtherWallet.com please follow these steps:
1. Go to your browser and enter in the URL bar: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE FOLLOWING EV SSL CERTIFICATE IN YOUR BROWSER BAR*
2. Select in the websites menu bar: "Send Ether & Tokens" as shown below:
3. Select "Private Key" And enter your private key into the box as shown below
4. After you have entered in your "private key" in the box above the "unlock" button will become available as shown below:
5. Once you are in the "Send Ether & Tokens" Page you will see a button on the right hand side that says "Add Custom Token" which you will press as shown below:
6. Once you press "Add Custom Token" 3 input fields will open below to fill in the token details and press save with the details below.
For Address input: centratoken.eth
It will resolve to the following address: 0x96A65609a7B84E8842732DEB08f56C3E21aC6f8a
For Symbol input: CTR
For Decimals input: 18
7. Once you press save you can select "CTR" from the drop down menu next to the "Amount to Send". Then you can enter the wallet information in the "To Address" and the amount you CTR you want to transfer in "Amount to Send" fields.
*Hint: We recommend to always put 30+ GWEI and 95,000 in gas in order to make you transaction complete without failing from network congestion.*
One done you can press "Generate Transaction"
8. After you press "Generate Transaction" a secondary field will open showing the send function that you are about to broadcast to the network. Once you verify the details, you can press "Send Transaction" which will open a final pop-up with all the details. Once you confirm the details you should press "Yes I am sure. Make the transaction". Your CTR has now been sent to the address provided earlier.
*Hint: Keep in mind when you press send you cannot reverse the transaction. Always double check*